Although various ministries and fellowship opportunities exist within our church community, we are not a program-driven church, but an ordinary-means- of-grace- driven church.
We emphasize multi-generational discipleship. In practical terms, this means:
- that we need to actually know each other, care for each other, and walk out the Word in our daily lives.
- that we will have to put a high priority on the education of our children and the equipping of our parents as they undertake the great task of covenantal succession.
- that because we are known best in a smaller context, our intention is not simply to build a big church, but rather to multiply if the Lord blesses us with growth.
- we want to “go deep and go slow” with in-depth Bible teaching and worship marked by reverence and awe.
- we are intentionally involved in both our local community and our world.
We invite you to join us for the event happening at Dayspring Church.